Friday, October 16, 2009

note to self:

Photobucket

Guess who wrote this note?

My Dads like to leave notes (passive-aggressive and otherwise) all over the house. They leave them for themselves, for each other and for me. Recently, we had a plumbing issue in the house. The pipes were backing up, so a plumber was called.

Today, I received the following email from my Dad:

My darling daughter's,
Today I rushed home to meet with the plumber so he could snake out the drain (thankfully that I have a job that I can do this). I have had to do this every couple of years due to the big maple tree roots that have somehow got into the main drain in the back yard. Mind you at a cost of $129 (thank god for yellow pages coupons or it would have been $151!). I had a lively conversation with both of them as they did their disgusting job but which is most appreciated by the general public. When I was expecting a bucket of roots to come out when they retrieved the snake from under the back yard. It ended up being a few of the affor mentioned "MUFFIN PLUGS". I have no idea how long they had been there or who did it, weather it was Elida or her friends, [redacted] or for that matter [redacted] when she was here for a day. For my sanity and the protection of your wallet ( I am actually only talking to you Elida other wise I would day purse).....NO MORE FLUSHING YOUR MUFFIN PLUGS!

Love
DAD

P.S.
This better not show up on passive aggressive notes.com


He never said anything about posting it on my blog. He sure paints a lovely picture, doesn't he? Turns out, Paul wanted to leave a sticky note in the bathroom that read:

NO MORE FLUSHING MUFFIN PLUGS!!! Love, Paul. :)

I really wish he would've done the latter.

Also, I have no idea what he meant by "day purse" and/or how that's a verb.

Happy friday, bitches!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I misspelled the word say, kind of like you misspelled the word (that).... in other words you don't carry a purse (L)

Her other favorite thing to do is puke on porous surfaces regularly. She favors blankets, rugs, mats and pillows. Again, she is very smart. Either (than) or she harbors a lingering resentment for the people who feed her, give her treats and pet her. She leads a rough life.



Wow! It has been a while since I visited this site.

YFD