Tuesday, October 13, 2009

rinse and repeat.

Photobucket

Found this last night in the Traffic Jam bathroom. This hand dryer comes with very specific instructions. They read as follows:


1. SHAKE EXCESS WATER FROM HANDS
2. PUSH KNOB - STOPS AUTOMATICALLY
3. RUB HANDS LIGHTLY AND RAPIDLY
4. TURN LOUVER UPWARD TO DRY FACE



Got it? Good.


Also...

If you haven't done so yet, check out The Laramie Project. Rent it, stream it, hit up youtube, whatevs. You need to see it. Last night I went to the Hilberry to check out The Laramie Project : Ten Years Later (An Epilogue). I've been sticking to the ridiculous lately, so I don't wanna suck all the fun out of, what I can only assume, has been an extraordinary tuesday for you. But it IS important, so read about it here.


Lastly...

I've watched this video maybe 28 times and it still moves me. Who's excited for fourth row KC on the 25th? (!!!) Life is good.

No comments: