Monday, October 19, 2009

road trip!!

First venture to Columbus, Ohio this weekend...

There are many, many photos of actual people and places and there's also a ridiculous amount of video footage to be cut down into manageable bites. I am still completely exhausted and if this gd headache does not go away soon, I will smackabitch. Or something.

Until the series of VLOGS is complete, this station will continue with its regularly scheduled programming.

not Benny & Joon's

Did I just get that "500 miles" song stuck in your head? No? How about now?

I found the following photos in a diner called Jack & Benny's right on the outskirts of downtown Columbus. We were promised a delicious breakfast and that is exactly what we received. It was the perfect hangover fix. They had vintage arcade games like Pac-Man and this request, posted just inside the door, next to the hanging clipboard we were instructed to sign in at.

Photobucket

This photo watched over us as we ate:

Photobucket

I'm hoping someone can help me identify this man and tell me why, what appears to be a newspaper clipping of his arm-less bust--a la Venus de Milo--is floating on top of a carton of eggs. If you have any information, please send it my way: i.stole.the.tv.blog@gmail.com . kthxbye.

No comments: